It’s about doing what matters
The Wise Trust is one of the largest providers of mental health, addiction and wellbeing services in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Our whānau of charitable organisations is collectively known as the Wise Group. Together, we provide services and resources, drive research, and champion new thinking.
Being big isn’t what matters to us
– making a difference does.
Entities within the Wise Group provide a range of services and resources across Aotearoa:
- Mental health, addiction and wellbeing services
- Employment support
- Education and training
- Workforce development
- Housing and homelessness services
- Violence prevention
- Research and data insights
- Information services and software development
- Community wellbeing initiatives
- Business support
- Blueprint is one of New Zealand’s largest training providers in mental health and addiction, dedicated to both workforce development and community training.
- 'Here to help u' is the fast and easy way for people and whānau to request a wide range of free wellbeing support. No barriers. No judgement. No stress. All the help you need, when you need it.
- Developed by clinicians and researchers, Just a Thought offers free online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) courses for anyone experiencing mental health challenges. All courses are free, easy-to-use and proven to work!
- Le Va educates, supports and connects Pacific people, families and communities to have the best health and wellbeing outcomes.
- LinkPeople supports people to access stable homes and to have the mental health, addiction and community connections they need to thrive.
- Pathways provides a range of community-based mental health, addiction and wellbeing services throughout Aotearoa, supporting people to live full lives; hopeful and connected to what matters to them.
- Providing taiohi (young people) with spaces to land, learn and grow! Pathways youth service Real provides a range of wellbeing services for young New Zealanders.
- Te Pou leads a range of initiatives designed to address workforce development needs, providing resources, tools and support to improve the workforce performance of mental health, addiction and disability services.
- The Wise Group is leading a community-wide response to help solve homelessness in Hamilton and Tauranga. The People’s Project was one of the first large-scale pilots of Housing First in New Zealand.
- Wild Bamboo delivers its client management system, Recordbase, to community organisations so they can easily manage client information and quickly report to funders – giving them more time for client care and support.
- Wise Management Services provides the organisations within the Wise Group with comprehensive business services and solutions.
- Work Counts provides expert support and training for organisations to develop and deliver an IPS employment support programme within their services.
- Workwise supports people who are facing personal or health challenges to return to work or find a job. Having good work can play a crucial role in helping people live happy, healthy lives.
We believe little things
make a big difference.